Travertine is not a strange paving stone. If you have seen marble, granite, and limestone, then know that travertine is also in that category. It is just like any other natural stone with the differences being that travertines are much stronger and are formed differently leading to its distinct appearance. Travertines are best suited for outdoor paving such as the patios, walkways, driveways, pool decks and many others.
Are you planning to upgrade your pavements to travertine? Euless Professional Landscapers & Outdoor Living Designs has professionals you who can help you in designing your travertine pavement and install it with unrivaled workmanship. We are specialists with many years of experience in installing pavers as appropriate. If you want a custom design, then we have you covered. Regardless of where you want the travertines to be installed, we are the experts to trust.
Importance of installing travertine over other pavers
- Travertines do not get soaked as they repel water. Unlike other paving stones that can remain damp for days, travertines will dry up just a few hours after the rain.
- Travertine offers the best traction for automobiles hence its use in paving the driveways. However, the surface needs to be roughened a little bit during installation, and our experts know it.
- Travertine does not absorb heat. They remain cool even on the hottest summer day. This property has made them ideal for paving the pool decks.
- Travertine pavement requires less maintenance and does not fade. This means that your pavement will retain its curb appeal for many years to come.
Travertine offers you the most cost-effective way to have beautiful pavement that has the same curb appeal to the ones made with high-end paving stones that will dig holes in your pocket. Designing with these naturally-occurring stones is also very easy as they come in various color options for achieving different finishes that will resonate with the rest of the landscape on your property.
Travertines have been in existence for many centuries now and have stood the test of time. Landscapers have used them for paving different parts of outdoor space and are still the most favorite among the property owners. Even landscapers love them for their flexibility in the design. The major colors include ivory color, noche color, silver mosaic, beige, walnut, and gold color. These are the major categories with so many subcategories under each. These pavers also come in different finishes that can be used to achieve what you desire on your property.
We are the expert designers who understand the ins and outs of travertine. We can use it to create different patterns. Contact us today if you want your pool decks, patio, driveways, or any other part of your home paved. We will get to your home and discuss it further with you. Get it done quickly with our experts.
We also offer other hardscaping services, not just what is discussed in this post. We have included a list below for your reference.
- Residential Outdoor Living Spaces
- Commercial Outdoor Living Spaces
- Outdoor Kitchen Design & Installation
- Pergolas Design & Installation
- Cabanas Design & Installation
- Outdoor Landscape Design
- Patio Design & Installation
- Retaining & Retention Walls
- LED Landscape Lighting
- Irrigation System, Installation, & Repairs
- Drainage Systems
- Outdoor Living Spaces
- Sprinkler Services
- Outdoor Fireplaces
- Outdoor Fire Pits
- Arbor Installation
- Patio Cover Design & Installation
- Water Features
- Water Falls
There are so many areas or regions where we offer these services with most of them being cities. However, if you need any of these services, you need to contact us. The list below comprises of the areas where we offer these services.
Feel free to place your order and receive your free quotation now!